I'm Arthur, a site reliability engineer from Germany.
On this blog I share what I learned about programming and technology I'm interested in such as docker, kubernetes, Go, Python, shell scripting, Linux, Vim and Git.
For any questions or comments you can contact me via email at email@example.com.
Blog Posts (RSS)
- Convert Markdown to HTML with Pandoc
- Smartyao LY092 Keyboard Review
- Using QEMU to create a Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop VM on macOS
- Using the VBoxManage CLI to create a Ubuntu 20.04 VM
- Listing Images and Tags in GCR
- DockerHub Docker Registry API Examples
- Creating CI Pipelines with Tekton (Part 2/2)
- Creating CI Pipelines with Tekton (Part 1/2)
- Running Knative with Istio in a Kind Cluster
- Writing tar.gz files in Go
- Notes about Google CloudSQL for Postgres
- Managing Helm Charts with Helmfile
- Setting up Vim for YAML editing
- Private Helm Repo with GCS and GitHub Actions
- Writing Reusable Helm Charts
- Pre-Installed Daemons on Google Compute Engine
- Generating Ethereum Addresses in Python
- Validating Helm Chart Values with JSON Schemas
- Extracting Data from Invoices with Google AutoML Natural Language